ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN

ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN
FAMILY MEMORIES

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Zerbert Therapy

So a couple of days ago, I was playing on the floor with Darien. No other kids were home and none of them have ever done this to me. He lifted up my shirt just a bit and planted some loud, juicy zerberts on my tummy! I was cracking up! It was so unpracticed and spontaneous! What a neat way for him to show his love for me! He and Keenan decided that today it would be good to gang up on mom and do double duty on the slobbery fart sounding zerberts! So, thus my title, I received my own healing spa treatment...zerbert therapy! No hefty price, no sticky lotions and smells...just pure, unadulterated spitty love from my little boyfriends! Priceless...let me tell you! I am healed...body, soul and spirit from the love of these little sweethearts!

On another note, AJ had her first audition the other day and it went well. Alas, not hearing from them yet, I gather she did not land this one, but she had fun, it was easy parking, did not take a huge chunk of my day and we got the first one under our belt! Prayers for lots more...her agency says she will have tons more opportunities!

Summer vacation is almost upon us and my mom will be returning for the month of July to help me with the kids while I hopefully land a few more deals with clients. We look forward to celebrating AJ's 8th birthday with a pool party and sleepover...I know, yes, I have pretty much lost my mind! But, poor sweetheart, we haven't had too many sleepovers here due to space and noise issues with wakeful baby D for the past year. SO, I had to give in here. I do hope the girls can find some peaceful things to do...I know I am probably setting myself up for disappointment there, right?!

Just wanted to say to those who read that I appreciate your comments and think it is so fun to keep in touch this way even though I just cannot seem to be quite as faithful as I always promise to be! I have always loved writing and journaling and truly do have every intention to use this as an outlet to yes, archive my kids special moments, but also to offer a moment of encouragement from time to time.

Look for some pics of the kids again soon...

With thoughts of many of you...

Trina The MOMMY!

No comments: