ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN

ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN
FAMILY MEMORIES

Friday, October 22, 2010

First Day of School




Even Sugarfoot the Bunny, Livvy (our dear friend, neighbor and fellow schoolmate) and a sand box couldn't keep Darien happy enough to stay in pre-school. We'll try again in January, but my sweet boy just isn't quite ready to leave his momma's side yet!


AJ had a good first day of school in spite of not having her closest friends in class or the most coveted teacher! She loves having our neighbor braid her hair...I know, I need to get with and learn to French Braid!


Keenan has a wonderful teacher and although he looks too cool for school, he did have a few
hard moments letting me leave, not the first weeks but like the third week when he realized this whole going 5 days a week thing was not temporary!

So... alas another school year has begun and I still do not have an empty house in the morning to clean or be lonely in...but Darien and I have many goals to read every library book there is and see every Dora and Diego episode ever made! AJ will continue to pursue her studies as Keenan still has another year or so to have nearly endless playtime---Lord help me fill it wisely!

No comments: