ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN

ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN
FAMILY MEMORIES

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The joy of being a mother

Darien is our little guy and what a joy he is to our lives! He is such a sweet, snuggly baby and though we were terrified at first to enter into being parents of THREE kids, God has just increased our capacity to manage our household and we are loving life with this amazing blessing, priviledge and miracle of another baby to love and raise as a part of our family! Becoming a mom of three has actually helped make me more content as a mom. I finally feel I have accepted this role as God's supreme destiny for my life and am now embracing it and feel much more at peace than when I was constantly feeling like...what's next Lord, what now...clearly this is my forever and anything else is just never going to fill our lives like loving our kids. It's still not easy to find time for other things that we enjoy but we are committed to just making our kids feel loved and as though they are our #1 Priority!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trina,
This is a beautiful blog and I'm so inspired to be with you and see how you handle your responsibilities so gracefully and with such joy!

I'm so blessed to have you guys in our lives and I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching Tristan and Keenan learning how to play together and hang out :)

Your friend,
Leslie