ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN

ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN
FAMILY MEMORIES

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Keenan continues to bless us with his love for life and cars! He and big sister AJ play that old game about Volkswagen bug cars in the car. They call them Herbie cars and will say when they see one..."punch bug, no punchback!" I remember kids playing this game when I was young as well. Clearly it can cause some sibling rivalry battles of "I saw that Herbie car first...no I saw it first..." You get the point. They became obsessed with Herbie cars upon watching the Herbie Fully Loaded movie on Disney several months ago and it became a close favorite right up there with Disney Pixar's Cars movie. I cannot stress enough how funny it is to see my boy so excited about seeing a Herbie car or race car...and now he is even really good at calling out the colors of cars...something I thought was taking him forever to learn. I guess it's true what they say "kids learn best through play." Keenan has learned his colors by relating them to something he loves...I couldn't be prouder of my little boy who is truly "all boy."


No comments: