ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN

ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN
FAMILY MEMORIES

Monday, November 3, 2008

Back to myself again

Ok, so before I add these other posts to update everyone on what the kids have been up to the past several months, I have to say that I am back to myself again. I had my thyroid levels checked a few weeks ago and my numbers came back like 15 points higher than normal. For hypothyroid, that is a HUGE jump and so that is why I have been ridiculously dizzy, tired, emotional and severely irrational these past few months! I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks and feel like I have way more energy that I can't believe I didn't realize just how "not okay" that I was. It has been a really busy last few months with school for both older kids, Donnie's doctoral program and my business! So, for those of you who read "my rambings" and had your concerns that the Trina you knew had 'left the building'...I have returned and feel ready again to tackle motherhood with a refreshed perspective, eager to show the Lord that I will not try again to do anything in my own strength...clearly I had been coming up way too short!

2 comments:

ryleeandnoahsmom said...

Welcome back, girl!

Miss you...

Tamika said...

Hi Trina, It is encouraging to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for hypothyroidism. I too suffer from it and I still don't take my daily pill like I am supposed to. Thanks for the push to get healthier.