ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN

ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN
FAMILY MEMORIES

Monday, November 3, 2008

Dedicating Darien



On September 6th, we dedicated Darien at our church. We had invited several couples who at
last minute were not able to come, so our dear friends Thomas and Becca and my mom were the only ones to attend and we had tons of leftover cake from Costco...those of you who know me will remember my magnificent obsession with Buttercream frosting and cake! The leftovers weren't "left over" for long! Darien remains our sweetest little thumb sucker EVER! We know God has great plans for our little guy whose name Darien Elliott means "upholder of the good" and "the Lord is my God."

2 comments:

Missy said...

What a cutie! That is how I remember Keenan!

ryleeandnoahsmom said...

Wow, Trina...I thought you were holding Keenan! Darien sure is looking like his older brother. He looks so much older than 8 months in that picture! What a cutie!