ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN

ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN
FAMILY MEMORIES

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family Photos




Okay so maybe I am a glutton for punishment but we keep being offered some kind of great deal for family photos, so here is another bunch of us! Dana Fineman took them and she is a great photographer here in Malibu who has taken lots of celebrity's portraits of the likes of Celine Dion. And while these may not be the absolute best of each of us, who can get 5 people looking perfect in one photo anyway?! Keenan has a crazy face in nearly every one of the 50 photos we have on a CD. These are some of the ones I felt were BLOG WORTHY! You can totally tell on my face that I have had enough of his boyish not-so-timely antics! He was so funny that day...he started sucking his thumb of all things...during some of the shoot. I would include those, but alas I did not look so BLOG WORTHY myself! LOL! I have to say that I do believe my oh so handsome hubby is truly the most photogenic of all of us. The tender look on his face in the photo on the very top is absolutely the reason he still gets to be married to me! No, seriously...that is a very special photo and I am very grateful to have had that particular look in his eye captured forever! Hmmm...I really do forget sometimes how very blessed I am to walk beside a man like him.

4 comments:

ryleeandnoahsmom said...

Awww! I love them. I really like the colors you chose...khaki and black...classic, just like you! Although, I'm curious; what's up with you turning your head away from the camera in each shot? Goofball!

Leslie Godwin said...

I have never seen a bad picture of you guys! Unbelievable! I'm so impressed you have time and energy to blog AND be such a great mom. You're an inspiration :)
Love
Leslie

I am said...

Hey,

The photos are very beautiful - the kiddies are getting so big, what a beautiful family you have - I wish the photographer was in rochester she takes very good photod, we are coming to california for christmas vacation - I hope we will be seeing you all - well until then Be Blessed - luv you guys.

Care said...

Trina! What a great set of family pictures...I can't believe how your family has grown! You have a beautiful family!