ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN

ALYSSA, KEENAN and DARIEN
FAMILY MEMORIES

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The First Five at Malibu Crumbs!

YUMMMMMMY!!! Let me just say that there are seasons of life that I feel lead to abstain from sweets as some sort of sacrifice, as a fast of some kind. I am soooo glad today was not one of those times committed to such, cause the bakery CRUMBS opened up in Malibu and my clan of five were the first customers in line to receive our share of the 1000 free cupcakes they were to give away today! Keenan was so excited about one with tons of bright green frosting on it with blue sprinkles and chocolate icing on it>>>and of course you know what happened, it was a bit sweet for him, so....I had to help him with it! And then I advised AJ that the oreo cupcake might be a bit too much for her and would she please let me help her pick something a bit more suited for her simple taste buds...but alas no, my little lass just had to appease her curiousity and get that enticing oreo cupcake. Oh, you guessed again...she didn't love it and to her daddy's demise, fussed a bit over it, so Momma got to get a few, maybe more than a few nibbles of hers too! And then, well it was one cupcake per person, so Darien chose the Red Velvet...well, you know I helped him a bit of course! That one is untouched for tomorrow or maybe til tonight's midnight craving! Daddy chose the peanut butter cup one and ate about half of it and don't tell, but I sampled a teeny, tiny bit of that one too! And what you have all been waiting for...I chose the Grasshopper Pie one! I have always loved anything Mint Chocolate Chipy! And I do declare...that my choice was the tastiest one of them all! So, my little, well maybe not so little sweettooth is so totally satisified today with it's 5 gourmet cupcakes! Just had to share a little laugh with you before some of the more serious things that might need to be said here soon!

No comments: